Alfredo Pedulla is reporting that Fabio Borini to Genoa is almost a done deal as only some final details are missing. The former Liverpool man is expected to swap sides as he has fallen out of favour under new manager Stefano Pioli and is missing out on game time.
The attacker was used as a utility player in a variety of roles under Gennaro Gattuso but has struggled of late to get into games. Borini has only played 70 minutes this season and he reportedly said yes to the move. He scored three goals for Milan in all competitions last year.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Rossoneri Advent Calendar Day 29: Pietro Vierchowod [AC Milan Offside]
- AS Roma deny takeover agreement with the Friedkin Group. [Football Italia]
- Juventus officially lose Croatia attacker Mandzukic to Al-Duhail. [Football Italia]
- Inter Milan gets huge boost as Stefano Sensi returns to training. [Sempre Inter]
- Fiorentina targeting SPAL's Petagna as Cutrone alternative. [Calcio Mercato]
World Football Links
- Manchester United miss out on Haaland as Borussia Dortmund announce the striker. [Sky Sports]
- David Moyes returns to coach West Ham United after Manuel Pellegrini fired. [The Guardian]
- Sadio Mane scores as Liverpool beat Wolverhampton 1-0 to extend lead. [BBC]
- Chelsea come back to beat Arsenal 2-1 as Mikel Arteta's rough start extends. [Super Sport]
- Leeds United go top of Championship in nine goal thriller. [Super Sport]