La Repubblica via MilanLive.it are reporting the AC Milan are under offer by Bernaud Arnault who has tabled a deal worth €975 million to Elliot Management to buy out the club. The report indicates that Elliot are not looking to sell but would accept a fair deal to avoid dealing with the complexity of returning a club to the top.
Bernard Arnault is expecting a response from Elliott Management chairman Paul Singer on his offer to purchase Milan, which amounts to €975M, in the coming months [La Repubblica] pic.twitter.com/b7xlrRD5XK— Milan Eye (@MilanEye) December 27, 2019
We previously reported on a story where Elliot were considering a sale of the club given the difficulty to turn things around especially with the poor results on the field this season. The club is likely to undergo further changes in a bid to turn a corner after this season.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic officially joins Milan on a six month deal. [AC Milan Offside]
- Rossoneri Advent Calendar Day 27: Serginho [AC Milan Offside]
- Napoli put forward offer for Celta Vigo's Lobotka. [Calcio Mercato]
- Davide Nicola offered Genoa job after failing season. [Football Italia]
- Bologna's Dzemaili hopes to retire at the club next summer. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Manchester City stunned by Wolverhampton after Ederson is sent off. [Sky Sports]
- Liverpool's Jordan Henderson returning to form ahead of crucial second half. [The Guardian]
- Manchester United's Paul Pogba heads anti-racism initiative with wristbands. [BBC]
- Espanyol hire their third coach of the season. [Super Sport]
- Jose Mourinho hopeful of Ndombele's return for Tottenham Hotspur against Norwich. [Super Sport]