Multiple Outlets are reporting that AC Milan have completed an agreement for former Sweden international Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join the club in the January transfer window on a bosman signing. The striker has run out his contract with LA Galaxy in the United States and has been linked to the Rossoneri for the past three or so months.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has agreed a deal to return to AC Milan, per @DiMarzio pic.twitter.com/spYjwlQ7Rr— B/R Football (@brfootball) December 26, 2019
The striker played crucial roles for PSG, Manchester United and LA Galaxy since he left the Rossoneri in 2012 winning league titles, European titles and National Cups prior to his return. The striker is expected to sign a 6 month contract with room for a one year extension based on either personal or team achievements.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Rossoneri Advent Calendar Day 26: Luigi Sala [AC Milan Offside]
- A History of Failed Rossoneri Returns. [Sky Italia]
- Fiorentina edging closer to Wolverhampton's Patrick Cutrone. [Calcio Mercato]
- Brazil and Germany internationals set to switch for Milan and PSG. [PSG Talk]
- Juventus defender de Ligt discusses partnership with Leonardo Bonucci. [Gianluca di Marzio]
World Football Links
- Manchester United thump Newcastle United with Martial brace. [BBC]
- Everton pick up first win under Carlo Ancelotti against Burnley 1-0. [The Guardian]
- Liverpool wreck Leicester City 4-0 to announce Premier League dominance. [Sky Sports]
- Mikel Arteta kicks off with draw when Arsenal faced Bournemouth away. [Goal]
- Tottenham Hotspur comeback to beat Brighton 2-1. [Super Sport]