The talks of an AC Milan buyout have unsurprisingly re-emerged after the 5-0 battering by Atalanta this weekend. The primary party in the headlines is French group LVMH who have repeatedly denied the links to the club. However in the past week Sempre Milan reported that there is evidence of due diligence being conducted by the group.
Lawyer Antonello Martinez to Telelombardia: "I possess an authentic copy of a document for the due diligence requested by Louis Vuitton for purchasing Milan, it dates to November. Secrecy and denials are due but all insiders know that the negotiation is real."— Milan Eye (@MilanEye) December 22, 2019
Il Sole 24 Ore is now reporting that Elliot are actively looking to offload the club given the complexity of getting Milan back on track and the negative trend of the image of the club. This coupled with the huge losses being incurred are pushing the group closer to a sale.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- AC Milan and PSG enter negotiations for Brazil international Paqueta. [AC Milan Offside]
- Rossoneri Advent Calendar Day 23: Massimo Ambrosini [AC Milan Offside]
- Beppe Iachini replaces Vincenzo Montella on the Fiorentina bench. [Football Italia]
- Brescia set to extend the contract Corini soon after his re-hiring. [Football Italia]
- Barcelona's Arturo Vidal contemplating Serie A future after the holidays. [Sky Italia]
World Football Links
- Findings of racism review from Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur announced. [BBC]
- Mikel Arteta announces that Ljungberg will remain on Arsenal staff. [The Guardian]
- Atlético Madrid reportedly agree deal for Edinson Cavani from PSG. [Sky Sports]
- Barcelona, Real Madrid and Juventus top paid teams in the world. [CNN]
- Espanyol sack manager Machin after Leganes loss after 10 games. [Super Sport]