Sempre Milan are reporting that AC Milan left back Ricardo Rodriguez has sold his apartment in Milan ahead of a potential move away from the Rossoneri in the January transfer window. The Switzerland international has lost his starting spot to new arrival Theo Hernandez this season.
@Gazzetta_it : Milan could sell Ricardo Rodriguez and used the money for Todibo the Barcelona player. pic.twitter.com/fU79XQcFLU— TeamMilanAC (@TeamMilanAC) December 19, 2019
Recent reports indicate there are potential suitors for the defender in Germany, Turkey and Italy although it is unclear if any offers have been made. Rodriguez will look toward the Euro 2020 as motivation to get back to being a regular starter thus looks likely to exit.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Tactical Review of Milan's 0-0 draw with Sassuolo at home. [AC Milan Offside]
- Rossoneri Advent Calendar Day 20: Clarence Seedorf [AC Milan Offside]
- AS Roma hit Fiorentina hard in 4-1 victory as Dzeko nets. [Football Italia]
- Hellas Verona cancel retreat and friendly in Tunisia over logistics. [Football Italia]
- Turkey players fined for salutes against France and Albania by UEFA. [Super Sport]
World Football Links
- Mikel Arteta becomes new Arsenal manager splitting from Manchester City. [The Guardian]
- Preview of Liverpool vs Flamengo in the Club World Cup in Qatar. [Sky Sports]
- Borussia Dortmund shocked by Hoffenheim in 2-1 loss. [BBC]
- Barcelona fined for objects thrown against Real Madrid last week. [Super Sport]
- Bayern Munich's Robert Lewandowski set for groin surgery. [Super Sport]