Alfredo Pedulla is reporting that AC Milan are entering the market to RB Salzburg phenomenon Erling Haaland during the January transfer window after offering the young striker a salary of €5.5 million per season. Haaland has scored 28 goals in 22 games for Salzburg this season in Austria and this pursuit is an alternative to the pursuit of Zlatan Ibrahimovic on a bosman.
Chelsea, Manchester United are top targets but Bundesliga powerhouses Borussia Dortmund and RB Leipzig are also interested in the young striker to has all eyes on him after his impressive run in the Champions League group stages against the likes of Liverpool, Napoli and Genk.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- 9 Things from Milan's draw with Sassuolo 0-0. [AC Milan Offside]
- Rossoneri Advent Calendar Day 18: Christian Abbiati [AC Milan Offside]
- Juventus back on top after Ronaldo scored winner. [Football Italia]
- Italy announce a friendly with San Marino ahead of the Euro 2020. [Football Italia]
- Carlo Ancelotti may swap Serie A for the Premier League after Napoli exit. [The Telegraph]
World Football Links
- Barcelona draw 0-0 with Real Madrid as Gareth Bale comes closest. [Sky Sports]
- Leicester City beat Everton on penalties in the Carabao Cup. [The Guardian]
- Liverpool score last minute to head into Club World Cup final in Qatar . [BBC]
- Is the doping ban a blow to Russia and Putin? [CNN]
- Manchester City and Manchester United into the Carabao semi finals. [Super Sport]