AC Milan are finally finding some consistency with their starting line up ahead of their big home game against Sassuolo on Sunday. Milan will be celebrating 120 years of the club and will be searching for their third consecutive victory for the first time this season. Stefano Pioli seems to be keeping his faith in the squad that has come up clutch against Parma and Bologna.
Probable starting XI's for Milan-Sassuolo (Sunday, 15:00 CET at Stadio San Siro) according to La Gazzetta dello Sport. pic.twitter.com/eiC5P3kDpP— Meytar Zeevi (@RossoneriBlog) December 13, 2019
Milan just broke into the top 10 of the league last week and will need to keep their good form running to ensure they keep rising. Sassuolo are five points behind Milan and threw away a 2-0 lead against Cagliari this past weekend.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Rossoneri Advent Calendar Day 13: Alessandro Nesta [AC Milan Offside]
- Chievo Verona lose 3-2 to Juve Stabia to miss opportunity to close Serie B gap. [Sky Italia]
- Gennaro Gattuso names first Napoli squad. [Football Italia]
- Claudio Ranieri set for fourth major Italy derby with Sampdoria after taking charge of derbies with Juventus, Inter Milan and AS Roma in the past. [Football Italia]
- Cagliari name legend Riva as honorary Club President. [Calcio Mercato]
World Football Links
- Real Madrid, West Ham United and Milan rue striker purchases from Eintracht Frankfurt. [Calcio Mercato]
- Jurgen Klopp extends Liverpool contract until 2024. [The Guardian]
- Netherlands will host the United States in a friendly ahead of Euro 2020. [Super Sport]
- Steven Gerrard extends contract with Rangers until 2024. [Sky Sports]
- How good is Leicester City's Jamie Vardy? [BBC]