AC Milan's overall team value has risen 8% to €521 million over the last financial year despite an increasing cost of the squad compared to revenues according to Sempre Milan. Milan are ranked by KPMG as the 19th most valuable club in the world. City rivals Inter Milan have grown 41% in the past year and rose to 15th place in the ranking.
AC Milan have recently published their preliminary financial results for the 2018/19 season @acmilan closed the year with a massive, EUR 146 million loss in profit after tax, the worst result in the history of the club pic.twitter.com/Guqlv8yRHS— KPMG Football Benchmark (@Football_BM) October 17, 2019
Juventus are the biggest Italian club with a valuation of €1.5 billion and grew by 19% over the past year. They currently sit in 10th place in the standings.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Tactical Review of Milan's 3-2 win over Bologna away. [AC Milan Offside]
- Rossoneri Advent Calendar Day 12: Nelson Dida [AC Milan Offside]
- Lazio out of Europa League with a whimper against Rennes. [Football Italia]
- AS Roma survive against Wolsfberger AC to qualifiy for knock outs. [Football Italia]
- Fiorentina's Franck Ribery set to undergo ankle surgery. [Super Sport]
World Football Links
- Manchester United youth run rampant against AZ Alkmaar with 4-0 win. [The Guardian]
- Wolverhampton dump Besiktas 4-0 as Diogo Jota scores 11 minute hat trick. [Sky Sports]
- Arsenal come back to draw with Standard Liege to top their group. [BBC]
- Borussia Mönchengladbach concede last minute to crash out of the EL. [Sky Sports]
- Spain announce friendly with Portugal ahead of Euro 2020. [Super Sport]