AC Milan are getting ready to take on Juventus this weekend and manager Stefano Pioli seems to be debating between two formations, the usual 4-3-3 or a new 3-4-2-1. The manager seems to be uncertain of which wing backs to play as the former would feature Calabria and Hernandez while the latter would host Conti, Hernandez and Rodriguez.
Pioli tested the following lineup in today’s training:— Milan Eye (@MilanEye) November 8, 2019
(3-4-2-1): Donnarumma; Duarte, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Conti, Bennacer, Paqueta/Krunic, Theo; Suso, Çalhanoglu; Piątek [Sky]
Suso looks set to return to the starting line up as Castillejo picked up an injury in the previous game while Kessie is likely to be benched again in favour of Krunic.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan are scouting four AZ Alkmaar youngsters. [AC Milan Offside]
- Algeria international Bennacer discusses his role at Milan. [AC Milan Offside]
- MLS Chief says Zlatan Ibrahimovic is being pursued by Milan after stint with LA Galaxy. [AC Milan Offside]
- Caputo scores brace as Sassuolo sweep aside Bologna 3-1. [Football Italia]
- Italy U-21 squad announced featuring Tonali, Cutrone, Locatelli, Plizzari and Gabbia. [Calcio Mercato]
World Football Links
- Watford win their first premier league game against Norwich City 2-0. [Sky Sports]
- Former Arsenal boss Wenger in talks with Bayern Munich. [BBC]
- Manchester City have Claudio Bravo to rely on against Liverpool. [The Guardian]
- Real Sociedad go temporarily top of La Liga after 1-1 draw. [Super Sport]
- Brescia fans turn their back on their own man, Mario Balotelli abused in Verona. [CNN]