Calcio Mercato are reporting that both Matthis de Ligt and Cristiano Ronaldo wll be fit for the AC Milan fixture this weekend. The Juventus duo picked up some slight injuries over the past weeks and were doubts but seem to have recovered giving Sarri all his required options for the tie.
No concern for the physical condition of Cristiano Ronaldo, Was substituted against Lokomotiv as a precaution - There is also growing optimism about De Ligt's availability for Milan's game. [@RomeoAgresti] pic.twitter.com/r1FGIUfRwf— Forza Juventus (@ForzaJuve2017) November 7, 2019
Milan will be playing away from home and are currently experiencing a terrible start to the season. Suso is also set to return from his injury for Milan.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan reportedly put Kessie on the transfer list. [AC Milan Offside]
- Our Tactical Review of Milan's 2-1 Loss to Lazio. [AC Milan Offside]
- AS Roma beaten by Borussia Monchengladbach 2-1 as Fazio scores on both ends. [Football Italia]
- Lazio unable to handle the Europa League as they lose to Celtic 2-1. [Sky Italia]
- Looking at Juventus manager's record against Milan. [Calcio Mercato]
World Football Links
- Manchester United slide past Partizan Belgrade 3-0. [BBC]
- Rangers dominate Porto to win 2-0 under Gerrard. [The Guardian]
- Manchester City left back recalled to France national squad after long absence. [Super Sport]
- Eintracht Frankfurt lose and thus keep Arsenal from qualifying to round of 32. [Sky Sports]
- Borussia Dortmund duo could miss crunch tie with Bayern Munich. [Goal]