AC Milan will reportedly start with a back three against Juventus. Milan have struggled with the performances of both Davide Calabria and Andrea Conti this season thus the move may have been coming with the presence of the likes of Duarte, Musacchio, Romagnoli and Rodriguez.
The lineup Pioli is working on in the view of the Juventus game: Donnarumma; Duarte, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Conti, Bennacer, Biglia/Kessie, Theo Hernandez; Paqueta, Calhanoglu; Piatek.— Milan Eye (@MilanEye) November 6, 2019
Calcio Mercato are reporting that Stefano Pioli will play a 3-4-2-1 formation. Pioli will bring in Conti and Hernandez as the respective wing backs.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan right back Calabria is scouted by Sevilla during Lazio fixture. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan Women tie Fiorentina Women 1-1 to maintain unbeaten run. [AC Milan Offside]
- Romagnoli reportedly asked Milan to rehire Gennaro Gattuso as manager. [AC Milan Offside]
- Juventus beat Lokomotiv Moscow to qualify for the Champions League knockouts. [Football Italia]
- Atalanta win their first ever point in the UCL against Manchester City. [Calcio Mercato]
World Football Links
- Real Madrid youngster Rodrygo nets a hat-trick in 6-0 victory. [Goal]
- Mauro Icardi scores for PSG again in 1-0 win. [Super Sport]
- Tottenham Hotspur win 4-0 as Son scores and apologises to Gomes. [The Guardian]
- Atlético Madrid beaten by Bayer Leverkusen 2-1. [Reuters]
- Arsenal held 1-1 in odd timed Europa League fixture. [Sky Sports]