According to Football Italia, AC Milan right winger Samu Castillejo will be out for about 10 days after picking up a hamstring injury in the fixture against Lazio. The Spain international was a bright spark in the first half of the game after being abruptly subbed off after picking up the strain.
#ACMilan winger Samu Castillejo may not be back until after the international break due to a fresh hamstring injury https://t.co/NTExpX6wTh pic.twitter.com/ea38PVjZg7— footballitalia (@footballitalia) November 4, 2019
Milan take on Juventus next after which they have an international break. Castillejo scored four goals for Milan last season and assisted four times too.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Our player ratings from Milan’s 2-1 loss to Lazio. [AC Milan Offside]
- Stefano Pioli comments on Milan’s historic loss to Lazio. [AC Milan Offside]
- Sampdoria leave it late to beat SPAL as Claudio Ranieri picks up first win. [Football Italia]
- Antonio Cassano discusses Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Milan rumours after two seasons with LA Galaxy. [Calcio Mercato]
- Mario Balotelli speaks out after racist abuse against Hellas Verona. [ESPN]
World Football Links
- Former Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri turns down Bayern Munich job. [Calcio Mercato]
- West Brom beat Stoke City to go atop of the Championship. [BBC]
- A deep dive on Chelsea’s midfield dup under Frank Lampard. [The Guardian]
- Celta Vigo appoint Oscar Garcia as manager. [Super Sport]
- Real Madrid reportedly offering Gareth Bale + £70 million for Raheem Sterling. [Sky Sports]