Milan lost to Lazio at the San Siro for the first time in thirty years. Joaquin Correa scored a late goal when Alessio Romagnoli and Theo Hernandez were caught out of position on a counter attack. Milan started the first half well but seemed to fade in the second half especially after Samu Castillejo got injured.
GOOOAAAAALLLLLL! PIATEK WITH A TOE! pic.twitter.com/H9CPMKUA9t— MilanGifs (@MilanGifs) November 3, 2019
Milan have now lost six of their opening eleven games. Last season Milan lost their sixth game of the season on match day twenty nine. The Rossoneri take on Juventus and Napoli next.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- 9 Things from AC Milan's win over SPAL. [AC Milan Offside]
- Atalanta flop as they are beaten 2-0 by Cagliari after getting a red card. [Football Italia]
- Struggling Udinese manage to beat Genoa 3-1 with two late goals. [Sky Italia]
- Fiorentina and Parma play out mellow 1-1 draw. [Sky Italia]
- Lecce draw for fourth match in a row against Milan, Juventus, Sampdoria and now Sassuolo. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Leicester City keep up brilliant form with 2-0 win to go third again. [BBC]
- Everton get late equaliser against Tottenham Hotspur. [The Guardian]
- Granada's form slips as they lose 2-1 to Real Sociedad. [Super Sport]
- Bayern Munich sack Niko Kovac after loss to Eintracht Frankfurt. [Goal]
- Bordeaux, Nice and Saint-Etienne pick up key wins in Ligue 1. [Le Monde]