Peppe di Stefano via MilanNews.it is reporting that AC Milan will aggressively head into the January transfer window in pursuit of an experienced striker to mitigate the goal drought at the San Siro. The report claims that although Zlatan Ibrahimovic is the priority, he is not the only target and Milan will reinforce this area whether or not he accepts their offer.
Di Stefano: "#Ibrahimovic? Ecco cosa porterebbe al #Milan..." https://t.co/t75YCeWdwJ— PianetaMilan.it (@PianetaMilan) November 29, 2019
Names that have been linked to Milan alongside Ibrahimovic for the striker position are Chelsea and France’s Olivier Giroud and Real Madrid and Serbia’s Luka Jovic.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Preview of AC Milan Women vs Florentia. [AC Milan Offside]
- Fiorentina will face Lecce without Chiesa due to an injury. [Football Italia]
- Slavia Prague absurdly call for Inter Milan’s Romelu Lukaku to apologise for speaking against racist chants. [Calcio Mercato]
- Serie A clubs pen letter against racism. [Forza Italian Football]
- Parma will protest for the first 15 minutes of the game against Milan. [Sempre Milan]
World Football Links
- Fulham beat Swansea 2-1 as Mitrovic nets a brace. [BBC]
- Unai Emery pens letter on failed tenure with Arsenal after being fired. [BBC]
- Pep Guardiola may extend with Manchester City past 2021. [The Guardian]
- Frank Lampard is defending Chelsea shot stopper Kepa after tough weeks. [Super Sport]
- Brazil winger Richarlison signs a new deal with Everton till 2024. [Sky Sports]