Calcio Mercato shared a video of fans in Malmo, Sweden set fire to a statue of Zlatan Ibrahimovic outside their stadium that was unveiled earlier this year. Today, it was announced that Ibrahimovic whose contract has elapsed with LA Galaxy has become an investor and partner with Hammarby Fotboll AB.
Ibrahimovic is currently being pursued by AC Milan to fill in their striker needs in January. The current crop of Piatek, Leao and Rebic have managed a total of four goals between them thus far.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Fabio Borini is being followed by Crystal Place for the January transfer window. [AC Milan Offside]
- 9 Things from Milan's 1-1 draw with Napoli. [AC Milan Offside]
- Romelu Lukaku has two goals chalked off by VAR as Inter Milan win 3-1. [Football Italia]
- Napoli and Liverpool share a point as both sides fail to impress. [Football Italia]
- Milan players arrive for team dinner at a restaurant in the city. [Calcio Mercato]
World Football Links
- Chelsea throw away lead to draw 2-2 with Valencia to set up final group round. [The Guardian]
- RB Leipzig's Forsberg scores twice in additional time to rob Benfica of victory. [Super Sport]
- Hull City thump Preston in the Championship. [Sky Sports]
- Barcelona beat down Borussia Dortmund as Messi plays 700th game. [BBC]
- Zenit St Petersburg thump Lyon 2-0 to hurt their qualification hopes. [France24]