AC Milan sent scouts to observe Spain international Dani Olmo last night when Atalanta faced Dinamo Zagreb in the UCL. Milan are looking for additions for the upcoming transfer window and see the young midfielder as potential reinforcement.
@MilanNewsit : Milan will be sending scouts to watch tonight’s Champions League clash between Atalanta and Dinamo Zagreb, to follow the performance of Dani Olmo. pic.twitter.com/do62B1tJI4— TeamMilanAC (@TeamMilanAC) November 26, 2019
The report from Football Italia indicates that Milan are impressed by the progression of the 20 year old and will take advantage of the match being played at the San Siro to get a closer look at the breakout star.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan and Puma will release a commemorative jersey for 120 years. [AC Milan Offside]
- Player Ratings for Milan vs Napoli. [AC Milan Offside]
- Paulo Dybala scored insane free kick to get Juventus past Atlético Madrid into next round. [Football Italia]
- Atalanta make history by securing their first Champions League win ever. [Football Italia]
- Can Senegal international Kalidou Koulibaly get a clean break from Napoli? [Goal]
World Football Links
- Tottenham Hotspur come from behind to beat Oympiacos 4-2. [The Guardian]
- Bayern Munich run riot against RS Belgrade as Lewandowski scores four. [Super Sport]
- PSG resilient to draw 2-2 with Real Madrid to stay top of their group. [Sky Sports]
- Manchester City play out draw with Shakhtar Donetsk to qualify. [BBC]
- Liverpool's Wijnaldum will walk off the pitch if racially abused. [CNN]