AC Milan have another new signing out injured as the club heads into their crucial end year push to climb up the standings. Ante Rebic who signed for Milan from Eintracht Frankfurt in a swap deal with Silva picked up an knee injury against Napoli. The Croatia international has barely featured for Milan and hasn't made an impression but looks to fall further down the pecking order if sidelined for an extended period.
12': Rebić is down with an injury, looks like his knee— Meytar Zeevi (@RossoneriBlog) November 23, 2019
Rebic's knee injury will be assessed in the coming days but will mean he joins Leo Duarte on the sidelines. He seems to have a bruised knee and we should have a report by tomorrow.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Match Review: The AC Milan Women beat Sassuolo 1 - 0. [AC Milan Offside]
- AS Roma beat down Brescia 3-0 as Smalling gets a goal and an assist. [Football Italia]
- Fiorentina slip up again with 1-0 to Hellas Verona as Franck Ribery returned. [Football Italia]
- Sampdoria score twice from set piece against Udinese to steal a win. [Sky Italia]
- A look at Milan's injury situation. [Calcio Mercato]
World Football Links
- Norwich City shock Everton with 2-0 win away from home. [The Guardian]
- Manchester United luckily recover to draw 3-3 against Sheffield United away. [Sky Sports]
- Borussia Dortmund's Favre given ultimatum. [Goal]
- Ever Banega scores to send Sevilla third in La Liga. [Super Sport]
- Can Liverpool win the title with their Kloppage time goals? [BBC]