AC Milan took on Napoli at the San Siro and put on an encouraging performance in a 1-1 draw. Milan sorely missed Ismael Bennacer as Lucas Biglia struggled but Giacomo Bonaventura came back strong as he scored the equaliser and put in a good shift. The defence was at fault when Lozano scored for Napoli as they left gaps in the box and did not maintain their offside trap.
JACK IS BACK! pic.twitter.com/uykBx3SZUS— MilanGifs (@MilanGifs) November 23, 2019
Milan now have 14 points from 13 games keeping them stuck below the mid-table. The team continues to struggle to bring the strikers into the game and the creativity has been abysmal.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan started Bonaventura, Biglia and Musacchio against Napoli. [AC Milan Offside]
- Highlights of the Rossoneri performances during the international break. [AC Milan Offside]
- Inter Milan cruise past Torino in 3-0 victory Lukaku and Martinez net. [Football Italia]
- Atalanta lose their lead against Juventus to succumb to a Higuain masterclass. [Football Italia]
- Serie A players don red paint to fight against the domestic abuse of women. [Sky Italia]
World Football Links
- Flamengo beat River Plate 2-1 in Copa Libertadores as Gabigol make late statement. [Sky Italia]
- Real Madrid sweep aside Real Sociedad as Karim Benzema and Luka Modric net. [The Guardian]
- Riyad Mahrez's moment of brilliance secures Manchester City's win over Chelsea. [Sky Sports]
- Bayern Munich close gap at the top as Borussia Mönchengladbach slip. [Super Sport]
- Jose Mourinho kicks off with a bang as Tottenham Hotspur win 3-0. [BBC]