AC Milan took on Napoli at the San Siro and put on an encouraging performance in a 1-1 draw. Milan sorely missed Ismael Bennacer as Lucas Biglia struggled but Giacomo Bonaventura came back strong as he scored the equaliser and put in a good shift. The defence was at fault when Lozano scored for Napoli as they left gaps in the box and did not maintain their offside trap.
Milan now have 14 points from 13 games keeping them stuck below the mid-table. The team continues to struggle to bring the strikers into the game and the creativity has been abysmal.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan started Bonaventura, Biglia and Musacchio against Napoli. [AC Milan Offside]
- Highlights of the Rossoneri performances during the international break. [AC Milan Offside]
- Inter Milan cruise past Torino in 3-0 victory Lukaku and Martinez net. [Football Italia]
- Atalanta lose their lead against Juventus to succumb to a Higuain masterclass. [Football Italia]
- Serie A players don red paint to fight against the domestic abuse of women. [Sky Italia]
World Football Links
- Flamengo beat River Plate 2-1 in Copa Libertadores as Gabigol make late statement. [Sky Italia]
- Real Madrid sweep aside Real Sociedad as Karim Benzema and Luka Modric net. [The Guardian]
- Riyad Mahrez's moment of brilliance secures Manchester City's win over Chelsea. [Sky Sports]
- Bayern Munich close gap at the top as Borussia Mönchengladbach slip. [Super Sport]
- Jose Mourinho kicks off with a bang as Tottenham Hotspur win 3-0. [BBC]