Football Italia fumbled a story yesterday where they quoted a seemingly fake twitter account as the real account for the former AC Milan President Li Yonghong. The outlet covered the series of tweets as fact but the account named @YonghongLi69 only has about 52 followers and has not indication of being real.
Milan fans are still reeling at the crazy spending under the clubs’ Chinese era where Fassone and Mirabelli spent over $250 million in a single summer.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan looking to sign PSV Eindhoven maverick midfielder. [AC Milan Offside]
- Milan pursuing Argentina U-20 ace from San Lorenzo. [AC Milan Offside]
- Sassuolo dealt blow, Gregoire Defrel picked up an ankle injury. [Football Italia]
- AS Roma are having investment talks with American firms. [Football Italia]
- Milik set to miss Napoli's trip to Milan over injury. [Calcio Mercato]
World Football Links
- Real Madrid's Gareth Bale mocks club situation with message on Wales flag. [BBC]
- Germany destroy Northern Ireland 6-1 as Gnabry scores a hat trick. [The Guardian]
- Tottenham Hotspur sign Jose Mourinho to replace Pochettino as manager. [Sky Sports]
- Egypt and Ivory Coast secure places at 2020 Tokyo Olympics. [Super Sport]
- MLS and Liga MX stars to face off in an all star game. [Goal]