Tuttosport via MilanNews.it are reporting that Franck Kessie will likely exit AC Milan in the January transfer window. The Ivory Coast international has struggled to please the fans and his managers over the past year or so and was recently penalised for poor training.
Monaco and some Premier League clubs are still interested in signing Kessie. He's the closest Milan player to an immediate departure in January. The club count on banking not less than €25M from his potential sale [Gazzetta dello Sport] pic.twitter.com/zkZVZY5VAZ— Milan Eye (@MilanEye) November 17, 2019
The report also states that Napoli are edging for a move alongside AS Monaco and Wolverhampton.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Piatek gives a controversial press statement while on Poland duty. [AC Milan Offside]
- Italy almost break record with 9-1 victory over Armenia. [Football Italia]
- Leonardo Bonucci renews his contract with Juventus until 2024. [Football Italia]
- Diego Maradona leaves Gimnasia coaching role. [Sky Italia]
- Napoli coach Carlo Ancelotti hits out against VAR in meeting. [Gazzetta dello Sport]
World Football Links
- Tottenham Hotspur part ways with manager Mauricio Pochettino. [Sky Sports]
- Luis Enrique returns to manager Spain months after his daughter passed away. [CNN]
- Brazil look solid as they beat South Korea 3-0 in friendly. [Super Sport]
- Argentina score last minute to tie with Uruguay from the spot. [Goal]
- Thierry Henry returns to coaching with Montreal Impact. [BBC]