Sempre Milan are reporting that the rumours of a takeover by the French Arnault family. The family that owns the LVMH group is pushing for the acquisition of AC Milan from the Elliot Fund. The family shut down rumours before but they keep resurfacing amongst financial news outlets.
Despite denials in recent months, talks between the Arnault group and Elliott fund for Milan sale have never faded. Milan would be taken over directly by Bernard Arnault, despite the doubts his children hold. Elliott value Milan at around €1B [@_DAGOSPIA_] pic.twitter.com/a4tVUy2rs4— Milan Eye (@MilanEye) November 15, 2019
The report suggested Milan is valued at around €975 million and that negotiations have been underway for some time.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Preview of Milan Women vs Juventus Women. [AC Milan Offside]
- Lucas Biglia will not be offered a contract extension with Milan. [AC Milan Offside]
- Barcelona place Rakitic on the transfer list amid Serie A links. [AC Milan Offside]
- Tactical Review of Milan's 1-0 loss to Juventus. [AC Milan Offside]
- Italy U-21 pull a big 3-0 win over Iceland as Cutrone scores a brace. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Dries Mertens gets injured as Belgium win 4-1 in Russia. [Football Italia]
- Netherlands put on meek display against Northern Ireland for 0-0 draw. [The Guardian]
- Germany sweep aside Belarus 4-0 to qualify to next round. [Super Sport]
- Wales keep Euro hopes alive with 2-0 win over Azerbaijan. [Sky Sports]
- Croatia beat Slovakia 3-1 to qualify for the Euros. [BBC]