AC Milan are taking on Napoli after the international break and there are reports that the stadium will be packed although not fully sold out. A recent report for Antonio Vitiello claims that about 55,000 tickets have already been sold with just over a week to go until the game.
Per Milan-Napoli ad oggi gia' 55 mila spettatori, da domani sarà aperto anche il terzo anello rosso #milannapoli— Antonio Vitiello (@AntoVitiello) November 14, 2019
Milan are in desperate need of points while Napoli have been struggling to score and win in recent weeks. This is a critical game for both sides and looks to be a thriller.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Moise Kean looking for Everton escape with Milan. [AC Milan Offside]
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants to retire in Italy according to former manager. [Football Italia]
- Report shows Milan chose Rebic over Watford's Deulofeu in the summer. [Calcio Mercato]
- Roberto Mancini speaks ahead of Italy vs Bosnia and Herzegovina tonight. [Sky Italia]
- Dianmo Zagreb Director claims Milan are chasing Olmo and Taison. [Sempre Milan]
World Football Links
- Chelsea's Giroud scores winner for France from the spot. [BBC]
- England steamroll Montenegro 7-0 as Raheem Sterling misses game. [Sky Sports]
- Cristiano Roanldo nets another hat trick for Portugal in 6-0 rout. [The Guardian]
- Egypt draw with Kenya while Algeria thump Zambia in AFCON qualifiers. [Super Sport]
- Messi to return for Argentina vs Brazil after three month ban. [Goal]