Football Italia are reporting that Suso is set to turn down Quilon and sign with Mino Raiola as his new agent. The Spain international will be joining AC Milan captain Romagnoli, star goalkeeper Donnarumma and fan favourite Bonaventura on the agent's roster. Raiola will gain significant bargaining power with the club if this move goes through.
#Suso sempre più orientato a dire sì a Mino #Raiola. Dopo aper parlato con #Quilon, l'attaccante del #Milan è ai dettagli con l'agente italo-olandese— Daniele Longo (@86_longo) November 13, 2019
The right winger is due for a contract renewal but this has been hampered by his inconsistent performances, his release clause and his image with the fans.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Listen to the latest episode of 'Devil Wears Rossonero.’ [AC Milan Offside]
- 9 Things from Milan's 1-0 Loss to Juventus. [AC Milan Offside]
- Paolo Maldini's son signs five year contract with Milan. [AC Milan Offside]
- Parma lose Gervinho to injury. [Football Italia]
- Maldini will probably leave in January on loan to Serie B. [Calcio Mercato]
World Football Links
- Manchester City's Bernardo Silva fined over racist tweet. [BBC]
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic confirms LA Galaxy exit in his usual tone. [BBC]
- 10 Things to look out for in the International Break. [The Guardian]
- Nigeria beat Benin in opening AFCON qualifier. [Super Sport]
- Everton gets good public support for new stadium. [Sky Sports]