Today, the Sporting Judge confirmed that AC Milan will miss two key players in their upcoming fixture with Napoli after the international break. Hakan Calhanoglu and Ismael Bennacer were both booked during the encounter with Juventus thus will be unavailable to face the Neapolitan side. The duo will represent Turkey and Algeria over the break respectively.
Hakan Calhanoglu and Ismael Bennacer are set to miss Milan's clash against Napoli after receiving one-match ban for an accumulation of bookings. The AC Milan duo recently received 1 yellow card each during their match against Juventus. pic.twitter.com/nzUrBN5Qhb— SBOBET (@SBOBET) November 12, 2019
Milan will be looking for a critical win against Napoli as they currently sit just four points above the relegation zone.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan pursuing Arsenal midfield duo. [AC Milan Offside]
- Conti's agent discusses his summer offers and his performance. [AC Milan Offside]
- Suso fires his agent Lucci and signs with Quilon. [AC Milan Offside]
- A Qatari family is preparing a bid for Napoli. [Football Italia]
- Torino tie down Belotti with a new contract with a €100 million release clause. [Calcio Mercato]
World Football Links
- Liverpool's Salah will miss Egypt's AFCON qualifiers. [BBC]
- Moise Kean dropped from Everton squad over breach of rules. [The Guardian]
- Ivan Rakitic to miss Croatia qualifier thrugh injury to add to his Barcelona woes. [Super Sport]
- GOAL reveal their top 50 players in the world. [Goal]
- Chelsea players face fines of up to £20,000 for turning up late. [The Guardian]