AC Milan lost their weekend encounter in Turin to Juventus 1-0 after putting on an intense and admirable performance. Milan went toe to toe with Juventus but slipped up just after the 75th minute as Paulo Dybala weaved his magic to skip past Alessio Romagnoli and slot home the winner.
Milan didn't deserve to lose and Juventus didn't deserve to win. So it goes. Milan put in a respectable performance. I liked their reaction to Dybala's goal. Signs of improvement are there. But without a striker who can score, it's tough to come away happy.— Anthony Lopopolo (@sportscaddy) November 10, 2019
Milan have looked better in recent weeks eventhough the results have not gone their way. Let's hope for some luck to go our way against the struggling Napoli to get the season back on track.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Our preview of Stefano Pioli vs Maurizio Sarri and their records. [AC Milan Offside]
- Cagliari wreck Fiorentina in high scoring game ending 5-2. [Sky Italia]
- AS Roma surprised by Parma in 2-0 defeat. [Football Italia]
- Sampdoria and Atalanta play out hard fought match as they share a point. [Football Italia]
- Lecce finally lose in their game against Lazio 4-2. [Calcio Mercato]
World Football Links
- Liverpool beat down Manchester City 3-1 to go eight points clear at the top. [The Guardian]
- Shakhtar Donetsk player Taison is sent off after confronting racism from fans. [Sky Sports]
- Atlético Madrid win as Morata scores for sixth game in a row. [Super Sport]
- Eintracht Frankfurt's Abraham sent off for bargin into Freiburg's manager. [Goal]
- Borussia Moenchengladbach win to go four points clear atop the Bundesliga. [Super Sport]