Calcio Mercato are reporting that Giampaolo will be taking a safe approach to the game against Genoa. The manager is looking to bench two of his new signings who have been part of the previous two losses against Torino and Fiorentina.
It's probable that Biglia and Rodriguez replace Bennacer and Theo in the starting lineup against Genoa. Rebic could also play from the start [Sky via @FMCROfficial]— Milan Eye (@MilanEye) October 3, 2019
Lucas Biglia and Ricardo Rodriguez are set to replace Ismael Bennacer and Theo Hernandez respectively. The move will look to take Milan back to their conservative approach that got us two 1-0 victories and a 1-0 loss in the first three games of the season.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Donnarumma reportedly turns down new AC Milan deal. [AC Milan Offside]
- Musacchio gets a one-match ban, Duarte vs Gabbia for Genoa. [AC Milan Offside]
- Rafael Leao reflects on his first goal for Milan against Fiorentina. [Calcio Mercato]
- Sassuolo owner passed away at the age of 76. [Calcio Mercato]
- AS Roma pegged in the Europa League 1-1. [Chiesa di Totti]
- Lazio comeback with Milinkovic Savic masterclass to win 2-1. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Martinelli impresses in Arsenal's rout in the Europa League. [BBC]
- Manchester United falter again in 0-0 draw with AZ Alkmaar. [The Guardian]
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in public feud with Borussia Dortmund CEO. [Sky Sports]
- Wu Lei becomes first Chinese national to score in Europe for Espanyol. [Super Sport]
- Nice youngster admits to stealing teammates watch. [CNN]