AC Milan put on a terrible display against AS Roma last night. The team looked uninspired and a totally different side than the team that drew with Lecce. Milan conceded two cheap goals off direct mistakes from both their right backs Conti and Calabria. Theo Hernandez scored again and demonstrated his class.
Milan are now 3 points above the relegation zone with a very difficult run of fixtures ahead. The team still looks disjointed and lacking an identity thus we're in for a rough ride.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Stefano Pioli throws his confidence behind Suso. [AC Milan Offside]
- Bologna hurt Sampdoria with 2-1 win. [Sky Italia]
- Atalanta obliterate Udinese in 7-1 rout. [Football Italia]
- Napoli fail to captalise on Inter and Juventus draws. [Daily Mail]
- Lazio luckily scrape past Fiorentina in 2-1 win. [Calcio Mercato]
World Football Links
- Manchester United beat Norwich City 3-1 despite missing two penalties. [BBC]
- Jordan Henderson helps Liverpool beat Tottenham Hotspur. [The Guardian]
- PSG sink Marseille 4-0 with brilliant Icardi and Mbappe. [Super Sport]
- Arsenal throw away lead to draw with Crystal Palace. [Sky Sports]
- Granada go top of La Liga with 1-0 win. [BBC]