As previously reported, Milan’s new manager Stefano Pioli is set to start the same line up from the previous game against Lecce. The line up would keep the likes of Piatek and Bennacer on the bench. One notable confirmation that came today via Sky is that Davide Calabria is set to be benched for Andrea Conti, thus will not return to the starting line up after his suspension.
Milan are taking on Roma at the Olimpico as the team from the capital struggle with a major injury crisis that will exclude the likes of Under, Kalinic, Mkhitaryan, Cristante, Diawara, Zappacosta and Pellegrini.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Bonaventura and Rodriguez out of squad to face AS Roma. [AC Milan Offside]
- Riccardo Montolivo set to retire as he can’t find a club. [AC Milan Offside]
- AC Milan’s Technical Director talks about Giampaolo’s firing. [AC Milan Offside]
- Inter threw away chance to got top in 2-2 draw with Parma. [Sky Italia]
- Juventus draw 1-1 with Lecce in the tale of two penalties. [Football Italia]
- Thiago Motta opens Genoa career with three magical substitutions to secure a 3-1 comeback win against Brescia. [Calcio Mercato]
World Football Links
- Manchester City win 3-0 against Aston Villa as Raheem Sterling scores again. [The Guardian]
- Christian Pulisic announces himself with hat-trick for Chelsea. [Sky Sports]
- Bayern Munich back to winning ways as Lewandowski nets. [Super Sport]
- Brighton & Hove beat Everton off Lucas Digne own goal. [BBC]
- Atlético Madrid win 2-0 as Alvaro Morata scores again. [Goal]