Milan take on Roma at the Stadio Olimpico on Sunday. Stefano Pioli will be taking charge of his second game as gaffer and is predicted to stick with his line-up from Milan vs Lecce. Leao, Calhanoglu and Suso will lead the attack while Kessie and Paqueta occupy mezzalla roles. Biglia anchors the midfield over Bennacer.
Probable starting XI's for Roma-Milan (Sunday, 18:00 CET at Stadio Olimpico) according to La Gazzetta dello Sport. pic.twitter.com/KCsLZgCeU3— Meytar Zeevi (@RossoneriBlog) October 25, 2019
There is a possibility for Piatek to get the nod over Leao as he managed to score and could have momentum on his side from last week. Piatek also scored for Milan against Roma last season.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- A look at Giampaolo’s 3-2-2-3 and 3-2-3-2 in game formations. [AC Milan Offside]
- Sassuolo manage to beat Hellas Verona 1-0 thanks to Djuricic. [Football Italia]
- Serie A weekend preview of AC Milan vs AS Roma. [The Stats Zone]
- Former Sunderland boss confident Rodwell can star for Roma. [Football Italia]
- Parma offered former Newcastle United star Hatem Ben Arfa. [Calcio Mercato]
World Football Links
- Leicester City equal Premier League record with 9-0 victory over Southampton. [BBC]
- Premier League previews for the weekend with Burnley vs Chelsea. [Sky Sports]
- Monaco end Nantes unbeaten start to the season through France’s Ben Yedder. [Super Sport]
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic ousted from MLS play-offs with LA Galaxy amid Serie A transfer rumours. [CNN]
- Liverpool beat New Balance in court to get green light for Nike deal. [Goal]