Sempre Milan are reporting from their own source that Elliot are confident they will not be forced to sell any players in January to balance the budget. The report goes onto to mention that Milan will reinforce the squad in January if required. The club will aspire to respect FFP as best they can.
Milan are continuing to focus on their European aspirations despite their terrible start to the season. The main target is the fourth spot but a Europa League finish will also be sufficient for Stefano Pioli.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Milan's Andrea Conti is set for a January loan move after disappointing starts. [AC Milan Offside]
- Tactical Review of Milan's 2-2 draw with Lecce. [AC Milan Offside]
- AC Milan's commercial revenue has fallen 25 million in four years. [Calcio Mercato]
- Inter Milan beat Borussia Dortmund 2-0 in the Champions League. [Sky Italia]
- Dries Mertens beats Diego Maradona's record at Napoli in 3-2 win. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Liverpool destroy Genk 4-1 for second UCL win. [The Guardian]
- Benfica ruin Rudi Garcia's Lyon start further in 2-1 win. [Super Sport]
- Chelsea beat Ajax as Michy Batshuayi scores winner. [BBC]
- Lille draw with Valencia to pick up their first UCL points this season. [Goal]
- Barcelona go atop their group with slow 2-1 win over Slavia Prague. [Forbes]