Roster & Predicted Lineups
GOALKEEPERS: A. Donnarumma, G. Donnarumma, Storari
DEFENDERS: Bonucci, Musacchio, Rodriguez, Romagnoli, Zapata
MIDFIELDERS: Biglia, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Locatelli, Montolivo
FORWARDS: Borini, Cutrone, Kalinic, André Silva, Suso.
Milan Injuries: Davide Calabria has been ruled out late with Andrea Conti and veteran defender Ignazio Abate still nursing injuries.
Again, we could be looking at a complete switch in formation to accommodate for a more attacking front, given our struggles in the first leg. If Rino does go with a 4-4-2 it would have a massive impact on the midfield, and I’m not sure he’s ready to do that, when the 4-3-3 has been working for the squad, sans Arsenal. I think Gattuso sticks with his guns here, yet I’m willing to bet he rewards Silva for his last minute heroics against Genoa.
Arsenal Injuries/Missing: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang won’t be available for selection due to his involvement in European play with former club, Borussia Dortmund. Santi Cazorla and Alexandre Lacazette are both unavailable due to injury.
AC Milan will win tomorrow. Will it be large enough of a margin to put the Rossoneri through to the next round is a totally different question. At the risk of stating the obvious, Milan desperately need to see their name on the board early. The longer the match gets drawn out, and Arsene Wenger will want to slow the game down to a crawl, the more anxiety will build for the young Milanisti.
I’m buying into hope, hell, I’m all in. The dismayed attitude and angry disposition displayed on the faces of Milan players days after the first leg loss, will have our lads firing out onto the pitch, ready to prove their worth to the opposition, to the fans, and far more importantly, to themselves.
Match Date, Time and Location
Thursday, March 14, 4:00 PM (ET), 9:00 p.m. (GMT)
Emirates Stadium, London, England
Italy: Sky Sport 1, Sky Super Calcio and Sky Calcio 1
USA: BeIN Sports
Canada: Sportsnet World
Other countries can find their match listings at livesoccertv.com
USA: BeIN Sports / fubo.tv (7-day trial)TV Channels
Match thread rules
- The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- Please, no discussions of politics in the comments.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, please do not abuse match officials. It’s fine to say “wow, that’s a bad call, match official,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
Finally, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community. Hate speech will not be tolerated.