#ACMilan XI: Donnarumma; Abate, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Calabria; Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, André Silva, Calhanoglu— AC Milan (@acmilan) February 4, 2018
Subs | Panchina: Donnarumma A., Guarnone, Antonelli, Bellanova, Musacchio, Zapata, Locatelli, Mauri, Montolivo, Borini, Cutrone, Kalinic#UdineseMilan pic.twitter.com/In67v1cFf6
Milan: Marco Storari, Andrea Conti, Matteo Gabbia, Gustavo Gomez and Ricardo Rodriguez are out of the squad.
Udinese: Not an injury, but Samir Santos will be out for a red card suspension.
AC Milan: W/W/W/D/W
Milan are hot right now. The Rossoneri haven’t experienced a streak like this to kick off a calendar year in nearly five seasons. A key figure in that push has been the wonderful play from Giacomo Bonaventura, who has now been involved in five of the last ten goals and has earned himself the goal of the month for January.
It would be stating the obvious to say you’d much rather take on an opponent at home, but Udinese seems to go above and beyond in that regard. They’ve locked in 20 points since the addition of Massimo Oddo, third in the league, and prove to be stalwart when it comes to visiting squads. Sitting in 9th, but clearly playing well, this will be a fine test for Gattuso.
Gennaro Gattuso will be taking this squad with him to Friuli:
GOALKEEPERS: A. Donnarumma, G. Donnarumma, Guarnone
DEFENDERS: Abate, Antonelli, Bellanova, Bonucci, Calabria, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Zapata
MIDFIELDERS: Biglia, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Locatelli, Mauri, Montolivo
FORWARDS: Borini, Cutrone, Kalinic, André Silva, Suso.
It’s difficult to predict how this one will turn out. Most people, myself included, will want to bet on the hot footed Rossoneri, however Udinese is a difficult challenge at home. Further, Oddo has this Udinese squad playing lights out since taking over, making this perhaps a more obscure obstacle than most fans would come to expect. At the end of the day, I’m staying optimistic and believe this win streak will continue to thrive.
2-1 Milan with goals from Bonaventura and Suso.
How To Watch
Date/time: Sunday, February 3, 2018, 2:00 p.m. (IT), 9:00 a.m. ET (USA)
Venue: Stadio Friuli, Udine, Italy
Official: Gianluca Manganiello, Alassio and Di Lorio, & Tagliavento
TV: fuboTV, beIN SPORTS CONNECT U.S.A. & other listings at livesoccertv.com
Radio: Audio streamed at ACMilan.com
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- Please, no discussions of politics in the comments.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, please do not abuse match officials. It’s fine to say “wow, that’s a bad call, match official,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
Finally, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community. Hate speech will not be tolerated.