After the international break was over and Serie A action returned, Milan lost to a late goal against Udinese.
We were meant to bounce back from a crushing loss against Napoli, but instead endured another crushing loss.
Can the Rossoneri finally bounce back against Sampdoria? Here’s hoping!
Please note that heavy rain is expected for todays game, meaning there is a chance it may be postponed.
Australia - beIN Sports 1 Australia, beIN Sports Connect Australia
Italy - Sky Calcio 1, SKY Go Italia, Sky Supercalcio HD
United States - beIN SPORTS Connect
United Kingdom - BT Sports 2 (HD)
- Milan have won 22 of the past 39 fixtures, Sampdoria have won 9 and there are 8 draws
- Milan have won both Serie A fixtures last season, as well as their meeting in the Coppa Italia
- Milan are undefeated in the last 7 games between the two sides
- The Red and Blacks have scored 14 times in the past 15 matches away against Sampdoria.
- The last time these two teams played on a Friday night was in the 1959/60 season at the San Siro, which Milan won 4-0
Milan: Calabria will supposedly start in Abate’s position, and De Sciglio will replace the injured Antonelli. Kucka is still suspended. Niang also makes his return.
Sampdoria: Ricky Alvarez will miss the game due to suspension
Probable Milan XI: Donnarumma; Calabria, Gomez, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Bonaventura, Montolivo, Niang, Suso, Bacca, Lapadula
Milan took the spoils in their last meeting towards the end of last season. 5 yellow cards were issued and Carlos Bacca (who else) scored the match winner in the 71st minute.
Prediction: 1-0 to Milan
Will the Rossoneri emerge triumphant? Speak about the match in our comments section below!