We turn the attention to you, our beloved readers.
Milan has a tough test tomorrow, facing Atletico Madrid in Spain's Vicente Calderon Stadium. Milan lost the first leg of their UEFA Champions League tie 1-0 a few weeks ago.
There are eight questions below, all dealing with Milan's chances tomorrow. Have a go at it, by letting us know your answers in the comments section below.
Here we go:
1. Can Mario Balotelli be clinical and lead Milan to victory on his own?
(Super Mario often disappears in the big matches, yet the team needs him more than ever tomorrow.)
2. What will the backline look like?
(You can never count on seeing the same faces when it comes to Milan's defense.)
3. Can Milan score a goal at Vicente Calderon Stadium?
(Atletico Madrid has only conceded 21 goals in all competitions this season.)
4. Can Clarence Seedorf outwork Diego Simeone?
(Sometimes these matches come down to a battle of coaching styles.)
5. Can Diego Costa be neutralized?
(He was lucky to score in the first leg, although can he be tamed tomorrow?)
6. Who do you think is the most important midfielder for Milan tomorrow?
(In other words, who can move the ball and control the action in the center of the pitch?)
7. Besides Costa, which Atletico Madrid player can give Milan major problems?
(In all honesty, there are a few...)
8. Is it realistic to predict Milan will win the game and advance on aggregate?
(All is possible in football, however, what are the odds?)