- Stretching right thigh (January 2010 – 3 matches)
- Right groin injury (January 2010 – 5 matches)
- Right hamstring stretch (February 2010 – 3 matches)
- Right Hamstring Injury (March 2010 – 7 matches)
- Distortion right leg (August 2010 – a few days of rest)
- Trauma with bruised right leg (August 2010)
- Problem groin of the right leg (September 2010 – 4 matches)
- Right hamstring injury (November 2010 – 8 matches)
- Distortion in the left leg (March 2011, April 2 returned to the field)
- Stretch the right thigh flexor (June 2011, 3 matches)
- Stretch the right thigh flexor (September 2011, 10 matches)
- Injury hamstring muscle in the left thigh (January 2012, 7 matches)
- Stretching right thigh (February 2012, 9 matches)
- Hamstring injury in the left thigh (April 2012, 8 matches)
- Left leg adductor injury (Yesterday, for now 2 matches).
TOTAL MATCHES OUT : 67 (+2 in the season that will start (2012-13))!
A TOTAL OF 15 INJURIES SINCE JANUARY 2010!
PS. I HIGHLIGHTED THE 2010/11 SCUDETTO WINNING SEASON IN BOLD! YOU MAKE THE MATHS! & I’m not rubbing more salt into a wound here, just stating the facts, cause I was looking for this data since ages ago & finally got my hands on it!
Another thing, pardon me cause it’s all translated from Spanish to English, so some words of injury explanations might be not exactly what is meant!
UPDATE: 1st of September, 2012:
TOTAL MINUTES PLAYED = 898 Minutes/90’ (Match) = 9.98 Matches!!!!!
INCLUDING SERIE A + COPPA ITALIA + CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!!!